Come join us for fun badge opportunities at the i.d.e.a. Museum
Read about the history of AMY, get directions, meet our staff or just find a way to contact us... >>
If you're looking for the place for FUN, you'll find it at ArtVille, come in and take a quick look ...>>
Sign up through the i.d.e.a. Museum beginning Friday May 23rd 2014
Troop leaders and Girl Scout parents request an account here
1. Request an Account here
2. View Activities (sort by i.d.e.a. Museum)
3. Register – Leaders, locate the workshop your troop wants to attend.
4. Add the workshop you want to attend to the cart, then select your name as the participant since you will be the payee
5. Choose the quantity or the number of girls will be participating
6. Proceed to checkout
7. Manage all your account information easily on-line
Please note: All troops must observe the safety and activity check point guidelines.
GIRL SCOUT CHAPERONES AND ANY ACCOMPANYING SIBLINGS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY $8 ON THE DAY OF THE WORKSHOP. THE $8 FEE, COLLECTED AT THE FRONT DESK UPON CHECK-IN, WILL INCLUDE ADMISSION TO THE WORKSHOP AND THE DAY'S ADMISSION TO THE MUSEUM GALLERIES. SIBLINGS ACCOMPANYING THE CHAPERONES TO THE WORKSHOPS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP ACTIVITIES AS SUPPLIES ARE PURCHASED FOR REGISTERED GIRL SCOUTS ONLY. TWO GIRL SCOUT TROOP LEADERS PER TROOP WILL BE ADMITTED FREE.
Badges are not furnished at the museum. You may purchase them through the Council Shop.
2015 GIRL SCOUTS WORKSHOPS
Please check back soon.
i.d.e.a. Museum - 150 W. Pepper Place - Mesa, AZ 85201