The i.d.e.a. Museum offers extensive programming, hands-on activities and exhibitions aimed at inspiring our visitors. These activities focus on discovering art, nurturing creative thinking and engaging families.
Your contributions support our exhibitions and programs!
You make it possible to:
- Support key developmental milestones and early literacy in children birth through age 4, preparing children for school.
- Foster creativity in children of all ages, in its many forms, not just art.
- Provide programs that help develop imagination, self-expression and problem-solving skills.
- Promote discovery and exploration of concepts in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math).
- Help visitors appreciate different viewpoints and cultures.
- Offer programs where guests may engage in full-body movement and collaborative making.
- Be a community resource to thousands of families, Title I school-kids, teachers, foster kids, adults with special needs and many more every year.