Nurture your child’s creative side with an i.d.e.a. Museum party. Our museum staff will help keep your special day running smoothly, and you can enjoy the celebration.
Learn more about:
Packages & Pricing
Costs: $250 for members; $275 for nonmembers
All packages include:
- Private party room for 90 minutes
- Museum admission for everyone
- 24 people (We count everyone 1 years old and up.)*
- Party Facilitator
- Party set-up and clean-up
*Looking to include more than 24 people? We can accommodate up to 65. Each additional person (beyond the included 24) is $10 per person.
Learn more about our membership options!
We will set-up an age-appropriate painting activity for all children to participate in.
- Easel Painting: Tabletop easels with cups of paint, brushes and canvas boards.
- Mess Free Painting: Canvas boards in plastic bags with paint to spread around.
- Combo: We are more than happy to set-up both activities so all children can participate!
We will set-up Imagination Playground blocks (big blue foam blocks) for child-directed free play.
- Saturday: 10am-11:30am or 1pm-2:30pm
- Sunday: 1pm-2:30pm
To book a party we need at least 2 weeks advance notice. Reservations can typically be made up to 2-3 months in advance. If you’d like to book further out, please call 480-644-3690.
A nonrefundable $50 booking deposit is required to hold a date and time.
Booking requires a nonrefundable $50 booking deposit. The remaining balance will be due at the end of your party.
You can also call (480) 644-3690, if you’d prefer to book over the phone or need some additional support.
What to Expect
Decorations & Room Set-Up
Photos provide a general idea of what to expect but may slightly vary, depending on the estimated number of people.
You are welcome to bring your own decorations to add to or replace what is included with your package.
Helium filled balloons are prohibited.
Plan on Bringing:
- Any food and/or non-alcoholic beverages
- Plates, cups, napkins and utensils
- Candles & lighter
- Plus anything else* you would like to include to customize the experience.
*Prohibited items include helium filled balloons and alcoholic beverages
Number of People
We count everyone, including members of the host family/group, if they are 1 year or older. Any estimated headcounts are updated the day of the party with actuals to determine the final balance due.
FAQs – Museum policies and guidelines. – i.d.e.a. Museum (ideamuseum.org)
Need more information?