- New Year’s Day, Jan. 1 (Closed)
- NEW – Martin Luther King Day, Jan. 20 (Open) – SCHEDULE CHANGE!
- Presidents Day, Feb. 17 (Closed)
- Easter, April 12 (Open)
- Memorial Day, May 25 (Closed)
- Independence Day, July 4 (Closed)
- Labor Day, Sept. 7 (Closed)
- NEW – Veteran’s Day, Nov. 11 (Open) – SCHEDULE CHANGE!
- Thanksgiving, Nov. 26 (Closed)
- Day After Thanksgiving, Nov. 27 (Open)
- MORE DATES COMING SOON
Free. There are two public parking lots located next to the facility and numerous street parking spaces available. Additional parking is available at the lot on the corner of Macdonald and Pepper Place, as well as the City of Mesa parking lot on the corner of Macdonald and First Street across from Queen of Peace church. This fenced lot on the corner of Macdonald and Pepper Place opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m.
The museum offers the Snackery with several vending machines and a few tables for eating. You may pack a lunch or snack to eat in designated areas of the museum (Snackery, lobby and outdoor Atrium). No food/drinks are allowed in the galleries.
Several kid-friendly restaurants are within walking distance of the museum (a few blocks). A list of options is available at our Visitors Services desk.
If you would like to request a donation from the i.d.e.a. Museum click here.
We receive a high number of donation requests; review/processing may take several weeks. We appreciate your patience.
150 W. Pepper Place
Mesa, AZ 85201
Free for members and those under age 1
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday & Saturday
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday
12 p.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday
Closed Monday and most holidays