- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Jan. 18 (Closed)
- Presidents’ Day, Feb. 15 (Closed)
- Memorial Day, May 31 (Closed)
- Independence Day, Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 6 (Closed)
- Veteran’s Day, Thursday, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 25 (Closed)
- Day After Thanksgiving, Friday, Nov. 26 (Open)
- Christmas Eve, Friday, Dec. 24 (Open)
- Christmas, Saturday, Dec. 25 (Closed)
- New Year’s Eve, Friday, Dec. 31 (Open)
- New Year’s Day , Saturday, Jan. 1 (Closed)
- 2022 DATES TBD
Free. There are two public parking lots located next to the facility and numerous street parking spaces available. Additional parking is available at the lot on the corner of Macdonald and Pepper Place, as well as the City of Mesa parking lot on the corner of Macdonald and First Street across from Queen of Peace church. This fenced lot on the corner of Macdonald and Pepper Place opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m.
During our initial reopening, the museum’s Snackery will be closed.
No food/drinks are allowed in the galleries.
Several kid-friendly restaurants are within walking distance of the museum (a few blocks). A list of options is available at our Visitors Services desk.
We are temporarily unable to honor donation pass requests as the museum is currently not accepting coupons/vouchers/passes for museum admission. Please check back as this situation will change.
We receive a high number of donation requests; review/processing may take several weeks. We appreciate your patience.
150 W. Pepper Place
Mesa, AZ 85201
Free for members and those under age 1
Starting Oct. 31
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday
12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday - Wednesday and most holidays