Girl Scouts will be able to earn badges this fall and spring at the i.d.e.a. Museum.
Several workshops are planned in support of the Girl Scouts-Arizona Cactus-Pine Council.
For Daisy scouts (K-1st grade):
- Daisy It’s Your World-Change It! Clover Petal | Saturday, Oct. 16.
- Daisy It’s Your World-Change It! Tula Petal | Saturday, Dec. 11.
- Daisy It’s Your World-Change It! Sunny Petal | Saturday, Feb. 5, 2022.
- Daisy It’s Your World-Change It! Clover Petal | Saturday, May 7, 2022.
Classes take place from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. on the date listed above in the museum’s atrium classroom.
For Brownie scouts (2nd & 3rd grade):
- Painting | Saturday, Nov. 6.
- STEM Innovation | Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022
- Home Scientist | Saturday, March 26, 2022
Classes take place from 10 a.m. to noon on the date listed above in the museum’s atrium classroom.
For Junior scouts (4th & 5th grade):
- Drawing | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Saturday, April 23, 2022.
Workshop registration closes the Monday prior to each workshop and may be canceled if a minimum registration of 10 per session is not met. Maximum registration is 30.
Please be advised that these are not drop-off events, and each girl or group will need to follow the chaperone ratios as directed by Girl Scouts. Find details about each class on our registration page.
Virtual option also available
You may also join us for a virtual opportunity to learn, explore and create via our Art in the Outdoors workshop.
Your Outdoor Art Badge kit is full of exciting activities including a rain stick, windchime, scavenger hunt and more. It’s designed for Daisies, Brownies and Junior Girl Scouts to earn their Outdoor Art badges, but this is fun for anyone!
The workshop includes several instructional videos and lots of tips to create an enjoyable experience on your schedule. Sign up here: https://my.mesaaz.gov/2Yho4mo
Learn more in the video below.
To learn what Arizona Cactus-Pine Council is doing during the COVID Pandemic, you can read more HERE.