Learning ReimaginED Virtual Programs
Visit our new virtual portal to support the educational community with learning resources in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) education.
The i.d.e.a. Museum, Mesa Arts Center, Arizona Museum of Natural History and our community partners have joined together to provide a one-stop, easy-to-use access point for a wide variety of wonderful learning resources that can be used in any learning environment, from traditional classrooms to kitchen tables, with in-person or online learning.
Request a Reservation
To request a reservation, please have the following information available before completing online form or calling the museum:
- Name, address and phone number of group contact
- Name of organization
- Preferred tour date and 2 additional date options
- Type of group visit requested
- Number of children and adults
Our group rate is $5 per person in pre-booked groups of 10 or more.
- The group must check in together.
- Teachers are admitted for free with identification.
- Memberships cannot be applied toward group visits admissions.
- Payment in one transaction is required upon arrival. POs, cash, checks and credit cards are accepted.
150 W. Pepper Place
Mesa, AZ 85201
Free for members and those under age 1
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday
12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday - Wednesday and most holidays
New hours begin July 1.