Museum members are some of our greatest supporters. Museum membership provides unlimited visits for the duration of the membership and pays for itself in as little as 2 visits.
- Unlimited visits to the i.d.e.a. Museum during membership period
- Members-only special events
- Invitation to exhibition previews
- 10% discount on regular-priced items in the Museum Shop
- $25 off birthday party packages
- $1 off guest admission
- i.d.e.a. Museum memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable.*
- Membership and its privileges cannot be used in conjunction with field trips, birthday parties or other discounted tickets.
- Memberships are intended for use by a single household. Memberships are not to be shared between families that do not live in the same home.
- Only adults named on the membership are allowed to bring children to the museum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- At least 1 adult member must be present at the museum anytime the membership is in use. Members may be asked to show a government-issued photo ID at the time of check in.
- Memberships can only be changed, modified or canceled by the primary membership holder.
- Memberships admit the total number of guests specific to their membership level each day; cardholders are included in the total visitor count.
- Members are not allowed to invite general admission visitors to join their group for free admission to the museum.
- Members are expected to follow all museum policies during their visit and are expected to treat all other guests and staff with courtesy. Members who fail to comply will be asked to leave the museum.
- The museum issues announcements and updates, as well as gives membership information via email. Members are encouraged to keep their membership information up to date.
- The i.d.e.a. Museum and City of Mesa reserve the right to update, change or add policies and procedures in accordance with health, safety and community guidelines as they arise.
*All memberships to i.d.e.a. Museum are nontransferable and nonrefundable. In the event of a temporary museum closure, all memberships will be paused and reactivated at the time of reopening. On the rare occasion a refund is approved, refunds are determined based on length of time left on membership and remaining monetary value. The refund amount will be calculated by the original purchase price minus the face value of any admissions ($9 each admission) used during the membership period. Most memberships pay for themselves by the second visit, making all subsequent unlimited visits free to the member family. Once the value of the membership is reached through admissions, there is no monetary value remaining and a refund or exchange cannot be processed.