As we move closer to the end of 2020, we continue reflecting on the appreciation we have for all our supporters. It’s been quite the year, and we are thankful that you continue to be invested in the i.d.e.a. Museum as members, donors, volunteers and guests.
If you are looking at ways you can contribute to the museum’s success, we have three more ideas for you, making it six total. Two ways don’t require any extra effort – just shop like you always do:
- Purchase through Amazon Smile program: If you normally shop via Amazon, make sure to go to smile.amazon.com to complete your purchase. That’s because the retail giant donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to nonprofits via Amazon Smile. Get started by clicking this link – my.mesaaz.gov/310wlgp – and select the i.d.e.a. Museum Foundation as your charity.
- Shop through Fry’s Community Rewards Program: If you have an account at Fry’s, we encourage you to visit frysfood.com. Once logged into your Fry’s account,* you can search for i.d.e.a. Museum Foundation either by name or VI217, and then click “Enroll.” New users will need to create an account that requires some basic information, a valid email address and a Fry’s rewards card.** You must swipe your registered Fry’s rewards card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Fry’s rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count. Click here for more details. Note: Frys’ Community Rewards awards up to $500,000 each quarter to participating organizations. The amount varies based on the percentage of supporters spending as related to the total spending of all participating Fry’s Community Reward supporters.
4 more ways
- Donate to the i.d.e.a. Museum Foundation to support creativity and early learning.
- Purchase HUB Activity Kits or stocking stuffers for creative experiences at home (available online or at the museum).
- Buy a gift membership online or at the museum to engage in fun, creative family experiences.
- NEW! – Honor a family member or friend by placing an engraved brick in our “Pathway to Imagination” for a $75 donation. The walkway is located in front of the museum’s entrance.
We appreciate your ongoing support and wish you a happy and healthy holiday. And we hope to see you soon!
Notes: *Fry’s customers must have a registered Fry’s rewards card account to linked to the i.d.e.a. Museum Foundation in order for the foundation to receive funding off eligible purchases.
**If a you do not yet have a Fry’s rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Fry’s.