Have more fun with a museum membership!
Membership provides unlimited admission all year long, multiple member discounts, earlier bird registration and lots of other perks! Starting at just $70, you can nurture your family through educational and creative art experiences throughout the year. Learn more about our membership options by clicking “Buy a membership” button below.
FYI: Memberships were extended 7 months from the original expiration date and were reactivated on Nov. 1, 2020. Members were emailed updated expiration dates on Dec. 2, 2020. No additional extensions or refunds are being honored. Learn more about what to expect at the museum on our FAQ page.
For questions or assistance, please contact Jessica Kuenne at: Jessica.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Add a member to any membership level for $20 each.
- Unlimited visits to the i.d.e.a. Museum during membership period
- Members-only special events
- Invitation to exhibition previews
- 10% discount on regular-priced items in the Museum Shop
- $25 off birthday party packages
- $1 off guest admission
WE LOVE OUR MEMBERS!
Member Exhibition Previews
Members-Only Holiday Events
Nurture Creative Thinking
Engage in Quality Time with Family
Did you know?
- 95% of brain development occurs by age 5
- Sensory exploration helps children learn
- Creativity bolsters problem-solving skills
- The full value of an admission is $25 per person.
- Part of your museum membership helps cover the cost of outreach to families in need.
Learn more about our museum programs.
Buy / Renew / Gift
Become a member, renew your membership or buy a gift membership today!
Memberships purchased online become active the day they are purchased. No information is mailed to your home. Please be prepared to show your identification on your first visit.
If your purchase was intended as a gift, please contact us for gift processing and gift giving options.
FYI: The museum is open at reduced capacity and time tickets are available online. Learn more about what to expect at the museum on our FAQ page.
Thank you for your support!