This page is under construction.
Coming February 2023!
The i.d.e.a. Museum offers extensive programming, hands-on activities and exhibitions aimed at inspiring our visitors. These activities focus on supporting early learning, nurturing creative thinking and engaging families.
Supporters make it possible to:
- Support key developmental milestones and early literacy in children birth through age 4, preparing children for school.
- Foster creativity in children of all ages, in its many forms, not just art.
- Provide programs that help develop imagination, self-expression and problem-solving skills.
- Promote discovery and exploration of concepts in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math).
- Help visitors appreciate different viewpoints and cultures.
- Offer programs where guests may engage in full-body movement and collaborative making.
- Be a community resource to thousands of families, Title I school kids, teachers, foster kids, adults with unique needs and many more every year.